- Ambassadors live in a country not their own.
- When implementing Friendship Fixer techniques it may not feel familiar at first, but after time you become more comfortable with it, see the successes, and new habits emerge.
- Ambassadors represent the country they are from.
- When using Friendship Fixer techniques we represent the value and importance of healthy relationships to ourselves and to others around us. What a powerful example we have the opportunity to be!
- Ambassadors are on a temporary assignment, eventually they head back home.
- For those of us who believe life on this planet is not all there is, we understand that our time here is just practice for something much greater -- eternity. Another way to look at it is what kind of ambassador "legacy" will you leave here? Will you truly value friendships, healthy relationships, and seek to represent complete conflict resolution as ambassadors to others? Employing Friendship Fixer techniques is certainly one effective way to achieve this.
- Ambassadors always answer to a higher authority.
- Ah yes, all the "diplomatic immunity" in the world doesn't change the fact that there is ultimately one greater in authority over the ambassador. For those of us who believe in God as our higher authority, we can take comfort and encouragement in knowing that he loves us deeply, and desires reconciliation with us ... a forever friendship. Indeed, because he desires this with us he also compels us to be ambassadors of reconciliation with others ... to be friendship fixers.
Here you will find inspirational and helpful information regarding friends, friendships, and the inevitable need for conflict resolution. Please feel free to leave your comments and "tips" and then share this link with others!
Copyright 2012 Forever Friendships Publishing. All rights reserved.